Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Leemy Near Pioneertown and Maynard G. Krebbs

Leemy drove out to Pioneertown way early this morning to work production on a real live production involving filming backgrounds for a dinosaur thing on the Discovery Channel (so I hear). He was out in the middle of the desert all day long carrying stuff and making hisself known to the peeps that matter. He says that he is going to get some recomendations outa this. He got paid too! There's no biz like show biz.

Speaking of getting paid. It seems that in order to continue to get paid for the job I do, I have to go back to work tomorrow. This after 10 weeks of leisure. But I am convinced that I am not supposed to work for anyone. I am designed to layabout and write songs or be witty or sit in the evening balm and drink chocolate beer. I'm not kiddin'!

The pirates life for me ...or something!

God Bless Maynard G. Krebbs!

This dog and pony tap dance that I must return to sickens me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Boy, you said it. After not working for the better part of 20 years (well, raising kids is working, but the schedule is more loose) it's an adjustment going back to the daily grind. I love my job but I hate the fact that I have to, like, go there. Every day. On time.

Especially since moving into this big project of a house. I'd much rather hang out here and putter around.

I keep waiting for that big bag of money to fall out of the sky and land at my feet.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home